Accreditation and Institutional Projects Officer
The Job’s mission
The Accreditation and Institutional Projects Officer will help ensure the timely completion of accreditation reports for EFMD EQUIS (European Foundation for Management Development – European Quality Improvement System) and AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The job involves compiling all relevant data and statistics from IMD’s different departments for accreditation purposes, as well as to collaborate on institutional projects relevant to the accreditation process.
He/she will also be involved in specific projects and surveys undertaken (1) to improve IMD’s operational excellence as related to the accreditation regimes; and (2) to strengthen external visibility on various measures (impact metrics, continuous improvement standards, sustainability, etc.).
The successful candidate will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders including the MBA, EMBA, R&D teams and several members of the IMD community across all departments, as well as with some external institutions.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Ensure efficient and timely processes to meet the requirements of the accreditation institutions in the defined deadlines, in collaboration with the different internal stakeholders
- Monitor the latest news and developments on international accreditations
- Develop an accreditation roadmap
- Help organize the steps and follow-up for the next reaccreditation phases and peer review visits
- Collect data and statistics internally and help write accreditation reports
- Provide support for other institutional reports and coordinate several processes in parallel
- Coordinate the internal Sustainability@IMD initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least five years of experience working in an international and academic environment
- Strong experience in project or quality management
- Experience in national and international accreditation processes (especially EQUIS and AACSB) – a strong plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, well organized and flexible as well as proactive and responsible
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage time as required
- Results-oriented with rigorous approach and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining focus, commitment and sense of initiative
- Service minded and team oriented
- Fluent English (oral and written). Good command of French and/or other languages an asset
- Computer literate (Windows environment), with strong emphasis on MS Excel for data analysis; other tools an asset.
IMD is a top-ranked business school based on the shores of Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland. We are the experts in developing leaders and transforming organisations through high-impact executive education. IMD’s unique environment enables the recruitment of the best people to meet its objectives.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our challenging environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to email@example.com