Accounting AP officer (100%)
The Job’s mission
The main missions of this role (temporary mission until the end of 03/2020) are to collect from external and internal entities, to control following accounting principles and IMD policies, to charge to accounts and projects and to record in database all Account Payable information in order to produce periodically accurate financial reports. These reports will be used by the IMD community in order to understand financial key figures and to manage budgets.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Create and validate new suppliers following IMD accounting policies
- Collect and control all supplier invoices in order to record them in ERP database
- Create and follow up contracts (FSA)
- Control and book all travel expenses forms from IMD employees
- Pay in due time suppliers in order to have reliable relationship with them
- Explain IMD accounting policies and processes to IMD community in order to have smoothly administrative processes
- Support ERP System Key User activities : compile reports, UAT testing etc.
- Support periodical closings
- Minimum CFC commerce or equivalent, accounting degree preferred
- Good command of English, written and spoken (at least First certificate level)
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a similar position
- Computer literate, previous data-entry experience in ERP, Key User experience a strong plus
- General interest in international business
- Quality-conscious, precise and self-starter. Can-do hands-on attitude.
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communicator
- Team player, positive mindset
IMD is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach. We strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide.
Challenging what is and inspiring what could be, we develop leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked #1 in the world for Open executive programs and in the top three overall for executive education (Financial Times 2012-2019).
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.