Title of the Position
The Job’s mission
Key activities & accountabilities
- Guide the technical development of complex features for the development of website to provide a high-touch online user experience
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable and reliable
- Master in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 8 years of experience in developing complex web sites through the entire lifecycle in an innovative IT environment
- At least 6 years of experience using object oriented programming with
- Experience building responsive applications to target desktop, tablet and smartphone
- Experience designing and developing relational databases, developing stored procedures, and developing server components that interface with the relational database
- Experience developing with user interface frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience building automated tests using jUnit and Selenium
IMD is an independent business school, with Swiss roots and global reach, expert in developing leaders and transforming organizations to create ongoing impact.
IMD relies on a team of more than 340+ IMD faculty and staff from over 34 different nationalities, ensuring a truly international environment.
For the last 8 consecutive years, IMD has been ranked TOP 3 in executive education worldwide – first in open programs (Financial Times 2012-2019).
- Annually, more than 9,000 executives and more than 170 global organizations choose IMD for their customized programs
- Over 35 open-enrolment executive development programs (including MBA and EMBA programs) and 13 online programs, which provide one-on-one coaching
- Our alumni network has more than 100,000 members and 46 clubs worldwide
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.