Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
As societies across many parts of the world are making legal and cultural progress to embrace the LGBTQ communities, many companies lag behind this process. LGBTQ executives still find it difficult to bring their full identifies to work, while their allies do not always feel empowered to help.
During this event, Professors Ina Toegel and Misiek Piskorski and a host of guests will work together with participants to explore strategies for LGBTQ individuals to thrive in the workplace, and for the allies and the organizations to help in this process.
• Be inspired by stories of LGBTQ community members
• Share your recipe as a successful LGBTQ executive or ally
• Acquire new strategies of thriving as an LGBTQ executive or ally
• Form even a broader network of LGBTQ executives and allies
• LGBTQ mid-career managers and senior executives
• LGBTQ Allies passionate about advancing inclusion in the organizations
• Human resources executives determined to accelerate the success of their LGBTQ executives