World Competitiveness Online
The IMD World Competitiveness Online is a unique and comprehensive database on the competitiveness of nations. It includes time series from the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook, the leading annual report published by IMD since 1989, including the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking since 2017.
The strength of our methodology lies in the combination of statistical data (2/3) and survey data (1/3) obtained through our exclusive business executives’ opinion survey.
Statistics are updated as soon as new information becomes available. This is ideal if you wish to work with the data.
The main functionalities include:
- Extensive country profiles, presented in a very visual and user-friendly way
- Any combination of data for 61 countries, a 20-year time series and more than 300 criteria
- Downloads (Excel and PDF)
- Excellent search and data filters
- Data can easily be re-used in other software for analysis
A free version with limited data access is available here.
Free trial periods to the full version are granted to university libraries, governments and non-profit organizations.
(Senior partner level and above)
If you are already a member, to access CLN virtual services please sign in via the Members Portal page.