Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
Private and public-sector organizations are gradually facing several common challenges, especially in the face of increasing disruptions in an interconnected world. These issues include digital transformation, cyber-security, a changing labor force, technology-based innovation, and new business models. They are crucially important at a country level, and more frequently than not, they are also influencing performance indicators at the firm level.
This Discovery Event has two objectives. First, to shed some light on the above topics based on recent research conducted at IMD and second, to suggest innovative strategies that should be considered to tackle the above-mentioned challenges. The event will also serve as a forum during which faculty and participants engage in a conversation about ways of addressing country- and firm-level issues caused by digital disruption. It will conclude by suggesting the learnings to take-away from the presented studies and research findings, as well as from some relevant international benchmarks and best practices.
• How to think about the general economic ecosystem and increasing digital disruption to identify issues and challenges that span the public and private sectors
• How difficulties from a country level spill over to the firm level
• Potential innovative strategies to address the identified issues and challenges
• How, in the end, collaboration over different sectors and departments may provide a meaningful resolution going forward
• Executives and decision makers who want to respond to current issues caused by digital disruption with a medium- to long-term strategic perspective in mind