IMD’s CLO Roundtable convenes annually and brings together CLOs, Global Heads of Management Development and Vice Presidents of Human Resources to wrestle with a range of issues regarding learning and development at an individual, corporate, global and strategic level.
Topics in previous roundtables have included:
• Building talent through learning
• Building sustainable learning solutions
• Changing employee behavior – Manipulation or management responsibility?
• Fostering strategic sensitivity in organizations: The role of corporate learning
• Priming the pump: Building talent intelligence
• Creating a superior employee value proposition
• Digital learning
During the CLO Roundtable we also take an in-depth look at particular case studies with insights from the protagonists who were steering the ship at the time.
These have included issues such as:
• The Architecture of collaboration, learning and innovation
• What if we had SatNav for everything? Could technology build organisational capability whilst simultaneously reducing the need for individual capability?
• Leading the learning transformation at Nestlé
• Enhancing the individual learning experience: Learning from Van Gogh
• Hertz: Measuring ROI in learning and development
• Merchandizing learning: The Nike case
The Chief Learning Officers Roundtable includes ample time for high level networking over a reception and formal dinner as well as a closing buffet lunch.
Previous speakers have included:
• Mr. Eivind Slaaen, Head People & Culture Development, Hilti
• Mr. Fausto Palumbo, VP, Global Head of Training and Learning, Nestlé
• Mr. Karl-Heinz Oehler, VP, Global Talent Management, Hertz
• Mr. David T. Mallon, VP, Research and Principal Analyst, Learning & Development, Bersin & Associates
• Mr. Paddy Coyne, VP Enterprise Learning, Shell International B.V.
Professor Shlomo Ben-Hur
IMD Professor of Leadership, Talent Management and Corporate Learning
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, from 17:00 to Thursday, June 14, 2018 16:00 (including dinner and networking lunch)
Ch. de Bellerive 23
1001 Lausanne, Switzerland