Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
IMD’s CLO Roundtable convenes annually and brings together CLOs, Global Heads of Management Development and Vice Presidents of Human Resources to wrestle with a range of issues regarding learning and development at an individual, corporate, global and strategic level.
Topics in previous roundtables have included:
• Building talent through learning
• Building sustainable learning solutions
• Changing employee behavior – Manipulation or management responsibility?
• Fostering strategic sensitivity in organizations: The role of corporate learning
• Priming the pump: Building talent intelligence
• Creating a superior employee value proposition
• Digital learning
During the CLO Roundtable we also take an in-depth look at particular case studies with insights from the protagonists who were steering the ship at the time.
These have included issues such as:
• The Architecture of collaboration, learning and innovation
• What if we had SatNav for everything? Could technology build organisational capability whilst simultaneously reducing the need for individual capability?
• Leading the learning transformation at Nestlé
• Enhancing the individual learning experience: Learning from Van Gogh
• Hertz: Measuring ROI in learning and development
• Merchandizing learning: The Nike case
The Chief Learning Officers Roundtable includes ample time for high level networking over a reception and formal dinner as well as a closing buffet lunch.
Previous speakers have included:
• Mr. Eivind Slaaen, Head People & Culture Development, Hilti
• Mr. Fausto Palumbo, VP, Global Head of Training and Learning, Nestlé
• Mr. Karl-Heinz Oehler, VP, Global Talent Management, Hertz
• Mr. David T. Mallon, VP, Research and Principal Analyst, Learning & Development, Bersin & Associates
• Mr. Paddy Coyne, VP Enterprise Learning, Shell International B.V.