Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
IMD’s CFO Roundtable provides an opportunity for CFOs to exchange and learn from each other’s experiences. Through live cases and insights from global best practices, participants benefit from insights, inspiration and practical tools that can be used to enhance finance practices in their own organization.
Topics in previous roundtables have included:
• From CFO to CEO: Managing the transition
• Interacting with the audit committee
• Deal structuring
• The role of the CFO in shaping strategy
• Managing political risk
• Building a finance organization to support a global business.
• Managing talent in finance
Typically during the CFO Roundtable we also take an in-depth look at particular case studies with insights from the protagonists who were steering the ship at the time. These have included issues such as:
• CFO to CEO – Evidence from Around the Globe
• The transformation of Telekom Malaysia
• Financing Industrial Projects in the Middle East
• Financial challenges for corporations in Brazil
• The Roche Genentech Financing
Each event includes ample time for high level networking over a reception and formal dinner as well as a closing buffet lunch.
Previous speakers have included:
Mr. Michel Demaré, Former CFO of ABB, Current Chairman of the Board of Syngenta, Switzerland
Mr. Karim Karoui, CFO First Gulf Bank, UAE
Mr. Daniel Shook, CFO, Borealis AG
Mrs. Helen Alderson, Director of Financial Resources and Logistics, International Committee of the Red Cross
Mr. Simon Henry, CFO, Royal Dutch Shell, Netherlands/UK
Ms. Pamela Craig, CFO, Accenture, USA
Mr. Datuk Bazlan Osman, CFO, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia
Mr. Dieter Wemmer, CFO and Regional Chairman of Europe, Zurich Financial Services
Dr. Erich Hunziker, CFO, Roche