Your information has been modified successfully. Do you want to save your changes?
Experienced business leaders know that their sales force can have a greater impact on results than any other element of the marketing mix. The challenge has always been to deploy limited resources efficiently and effectively. Fortunately, today’s digital technologies make it possible to scale diverse resources, enabling the sales force to manage profitability across a wide range of account types and sizes.
This hands-on workshop will be conducted by two leading academics with practical experience as sales force managers. Goutam Challagalla is Professor of Strategy and Marketing at IMD. Prior to IMD, he spent 20 years as a professor at Georgia Tech in Atlanta. Professor Challagalla also worked as Principal at The Monitor Group, a strategy consulting company founded by Michael Porter. Michael Ahearne is a chaired Professor of Marketing at the University of Houston and Research Director of the Sales Excellence Institute. Mike also worked as a Principal at ZS Associates and has consulted with over 100 companies on sales force effectiveness in a wide range of industries ranging from energy, healthcare, financial services, CPG, and technology.
• How to target and manage profitability from key accounts relationships down to merely transactional customers
• Case study focused on sales force effectiveness best practices and explore the use digital sales enablement to nurture smaller accounts
• How to cultivate customer relationships, focusing on innovation and co-reation to create, measure, and monitor customer lifetime value
• Experienced marketing and sales managers who want to explore the latest thinking on how account strategy is changing
• Marketing and sales operations professionals interested in digital sales force enablement
• Strategic account managers from CPG and other manufacturers tasked with aligning sales resources with corporate strategy and goals
• Insights professionals who support sales and marketing