This session will cover:
- How understanding your leadership style and values sets the ground for leading others and prepares you to more effectively lead others;
- How the combination of personality, values, and specific leadership competencies allows you to translate personal leadership across contexts;
- What the role of the leader is when it comes to creating an environment for a team to be creative and innovative.
During this event, you will:
- Explore what essential leadership competencies, capabilities, and tools are required to become a better leader in your organization, now and beyond
- Receive insights on how your personality, power bases, and values shape your leadership style
- Raise your self-awareness and receive leadership tools that will empower you to guide others more efficiently and effectively
For leaders who want to better understand their leadership style (via personality and values) and be prepared to lead in various leadership scenarios.