Bridge the gap between knowing and doing
While as a leader, you may know what is required of you and how to be effective in theory, it is all too easy in a pressurized environment to slip into habitual, less helpful behaviors that quickly drain your energy and de-authorize your leadership.
This gap between knowing and doing is what CLEAR aims to bridge. This new program gives you the time and space to become aware of what really matters for your organization, your team and yourself in all aspects of your life.
- Develop your self-awareness and capacity for reflection to enable you to renew and regenerate
- Close the knowing-doing gap, identify and develop new capabilities through regular practice and feedback
- Become highly impactful and influential in your organization and your personal life
- Build and connect with a global community of like-minded peers
- Be clear on the personal and professional legacy you want to establish