USA – Silicon Valley
Thank you for visiting the Silicon Valley IMD Alumni Club home on the IMD website. Our club is one of three alumni clubs in the United States and, with Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area, it includes one of the most economically relevant, vibrant and innovative regions in the world.
Our San Francisco Bay Area community counts hundreds of alumni from a range of IMD programs who work at some of the most influential global corporations such as Cisco, Intel, Salesforce, GE Digital, Samsung, Google, Alphabet, Facebook, Ideo, Amazon, Tesla, Roche, NetApp, Harmonic, Blue Danube, Infinera, Aerohive, NHN Venture, Amex Ventures and more, as well as leading technology startups and venture capital firms.
Our main goals are to provide opportunities for alumni to nurture their bonds with fellow alulmni and with IMD, further the influence and recognition of IMD and its alumni in Silicon Valley and ease the integration of new alumni in the local business environment. More specifically we aim to:
- Create a series of events to enable you to continue on IMD’s life-long path of learning.
- Foster an environment where IMD alumni can exchange with, and learn from, each other, faculty and other prominent business school alumni.
- Help increase IMD’s awareness and stature in the Bay area.
If you a new alum, or you have any questions or wish to learn more about our activities contact us by email at [email protected]
If you are an IMD Alumnus/a, please log on to view all events, including those available to the IMD Alumni community only.
The IMD Alumni Club of Silicon Valley is structured as a California Unincorporated Nonprofit Association.
A basic membership fee (USD 150 per year) is required to provide the financial resources to run the club and execute our events and programs. But more than that, it is an important step in the development of our alumni community and its impact in Silicon Valley.
As an IMD alumni, you are part of the close-knit, global community that IMD is known for. Now you have a very concrete way to join the Silicon Valley Alumni Club and increase both your connection with the IMD community and the Silicon Valley ecosystem.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
- I invite you to become a Club member, by clicking here.
- The official Articles of Association of the Club are available here.
- Club Membership Terms are available here.
- IMD’s 9 Guiding Principles for Alumni Clubs are available here.