The Job’s mission
The Sales Coordinator provides first-in-class controlling for IMD’s Custom Programs. He/she works closely with the Custom Program team, and Program Delivery Teams (faculty and PCs) to accurately record revenue schedules upfront and keep an overview of delivery and potential changes and keeps Sales and Legal teams informed about deviations. He/she acts as a liaison between many internal and external stakeholders (Custom Program Team, Legal, IMD Faculty, Program Directors, Faculty Assistants, Program Coordinators, etc.). Excellent client relationship skills and outstanding planning and organizational skills are paramount to the success of this key role in planning our executive programs throughout the year.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Ensure proper follow-up of full lifecycle of the program (from “Won Contractualisation” to modules creation to modules to invoice). Help closing the loop and compare contracted revenues with actuals (also in terms of design)
- Responsible for revenues lines scheduling for all custom program modules.
- Ensure that revenues and contracts are associated with programs/modules and are available on Salesforce (SF).
- Understand the Custom Programs design/journey as well as the implications this will have on revenue allocation.
- Acquire and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Custom Programs offering.
- Act as a single point of contact to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce (revenue schedule lines). Coordinate with Faculty, Legal and Sales to ensure allocation of revenue Schedule Lines across programs/ modules.
- Provide accurate program revenue allocation and global overview of the business for all programs through timely communication to “Accounts receivable” for billing purposes.
- Coordinate with the Accounting department for the invoicing of the Custom Programs, including participating in the regular “Accounts receivable” meetings and involve Head of Custom Programs if there is an issue with any client and attend aging balance meetings for overdue invoices and coordinate cash collection.
- If changes occur to program budgets/contracts- ensure a seamless transition from the custom program sales team to delivery teams and “Accounts receivable” for final invoicing.
- Weekly/bi-weekly check of Custom Program revenues (pipeline and won programs without dates)
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with various stakeholders such as Sales and Faculty. Communicate daily with stakeholders, inform them of specific requests, situations, and changes and recommend optimal solutions and actions.
- CFC of commerce, bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience managing projects
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong experience in a customer relations role
- Excellent business overview and acute understanding of IMD client needs
- Fluent in English; any additional language is an asset
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Salesforce knowledge
- Proven organization and administration skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an independent manner
- High level of client service skills
- Excellent communication skills, customer-focused and diplomatic
- Team player attitude is a must
- Excellent stress management skills
- Diplomatic and discreet, proactive attitude
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.