Program Planning Officer
The Job’s mission
The Program Planning Officer provides first-in-class program planning for IMD’s program portfolio. He/she acts as a liaison between many stakeholders (IMD Facutly, Program Directors, Directors’ Assistants, Program Coordinators, etc.) and works closely to the Custom Program and Open Program Sales teams.. Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding data management and organizational skills are paramount to the success of this key role in planning our executive programs throughout the year.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Provide accurate program planning for all programs through timely communication and global overview of the business
- Correctly register new programs in the program builder: this involves registering development (for custom programs), face to face, virtual and online modules to a program
- Capture new program dates and design information in SalesForce
- Effectively liaise with internal program delivery resources to secure a “best” client service team and optimal workload distribution across the year
- Work very closely to the program allocation team, to enable effective resource planning
- Ensure that contracts are associated with programs
- Act as a single point of contact in the operations team in terms of data accuracy in Salesforce Coordinate with resource allocation officers on auditoria, rooms and program coordinators
- Acquire and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the IMD service offering
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with various stakeholders such as Sales and Faculty
- Provide data support on program allocation decisions
- Act both proactively and reactively to our client and internal stakeholders’ program and resource requirements
- Optimise the working process and data quality within the program planning team
- Work with open program team on a two year open program calendar and register open programs in the program builder
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Any Salesforce certification is an asset
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience working in an international environment, education sector is a plus
- Strong experience in a customer relations role
- Open minded and with a strong team spirit
- Data-driven and strong knowledge in CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent business overview and acute understanding of IMD client needs
- Fluent in English; any additional language is an asset
- Proven organization and administration skills
- Focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an independent manner
- Excellent communication skills, customer-focused and diplomatic
- Excellent stress management skills
- Diplomatic and discreet, proactive attitude
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last eleven consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.