MBA Senior Marketing Specialist
The Job’s mission
Lead the marketing strategy and execution for IMD Master of Buiness Admnistration (MBA), ensuring that marketing efforts generate awareness, engagement and conversion of high-quality leads, and are aligned with sales and revenue targets.
- Marketing strategy definition and execution
- Shaping program value proposition and translating it into compelling marketing collaterals
- Marketing campaigns set-up and execution
- Qualified leads generation and nurturing
- Maximization of paid and earned media
- Own and develop key messages & content for a variety of touchpoints
- Work with MBA admissions, communications, multimedia, direct marketing and client engagement teams to develop content strategies and collateral to reach existing and win new customers.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for MBA, including leveraging data and market research, definition of target audience, positioning, value proposition, visual identity, and customer journeys
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns generating high-quality leads for a portfolio of programs
- Analyze campaign performance and lead data to generate marketing funnel insights and continuously enhance marketing effort
- Monitor lead generation and ensure continued lead nurturing and engagement; work closely with Admissions teams to optimize engagement plans
- Work closely with MBA Admissions, Communications and Alumni teams to reach sales targets
- Define the right content, tone of voice and overall messaging for MBA
- Produce engaging content including but not restricted to:
- marketing and advertising messages
- website and landing page creation
- program brochure
- SEM/social media messaging
- Video storyboarding, briefing, messaging, interviewing and editing
- sales support documents for admissions team, and update,
- Work with internal Design and UX teams to produce visually compelling marketing collateral and MBA web pages
- University degree (Master preferably) in business, marketing or equivalent
- Certification in areas of digital marketing (i.e., Google Analytics and AdWords) is a plus
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing and digital, copywriting/editing, including writing for the web (essential)
- English mother tongue. French an asset
- Good experience in Marketing Strategy and campaign execution
- Highly proficient in copywriting, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Creative, able to generate new ideas and opportunities, encouraging unconventional thinking
- Highly proficient in SEO/SEM/organic & paid media
- Project Management skills: Proven ability to simultaneously manage different projects end-to-end, in a matrix environment and involving several stakeholders
- Strong data-driven thinking with understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Able to use common digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Data Studio, Content management system, Salesforce marketing)
- Master the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables
- "Hands on" approach and willingness to "get your hands dirty", can-do attitude
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, able to establish credibility, trust and positive relationships with stakeholders across departments
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation skills
- Ability to work at high speed and under tight deadlines
- Highly flexible, agile and adaptive to internal and external changes.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.