Program Marketing Manager (10-12 months)
The Job’s mission
Lead the marketing strategy and execution for a portfolio of IMD programs, ensuring that marketing efforts generate awareness, engagement and conversion of high-quality leads, and are aligned with sales and revenue targets.
- Marketing Strategy definition and execution
- Shaping program value proposition and translating it into compelling marketing collateral
- Marketing Campaign set-up and execution
- Qualified Leads generation and nurturing
- Maximization of paid and earned media
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for a set of programs, including leveraging data and market research, definition of target audience, positioning, value proposition, visual identity, and customer journeys
- Plan, execute, monitor and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns generating high-quality leads for a portfolio of programs
- Analyze campaign performance and lead data to generate marketing funnel insights and continuously enhance marketing effort
- Monitor lead generation and ensure continued lead nurturing and engagement; work closely with sales teams to optimize engagement plans
- Work closely with Sales, Client Engagement, Communications and Alumni teams to reach sales targets
- Lead the marketing effort for new program launches, including shaping of value proposition with Faculty and translating it into a compelling set of assets
- Work with Content Specialists to define the right content, tone of voice and overall messaging for a set of programs, as well as to produce engaging content (i.e. website, videos, testimonials, ad creatives, etc.)
- Work with internal Design and UX teams to produce visually compelling marketing collateral and program web pages
- Manage the related program portfolio budget, contracts and invoices
- Run marketing activities within an agile organizational structure, allocating resources in a matrix organization.
- University degree (Master preferably) in business, marketing or equivalent
- Certification in areas of digital marketing (i.e., Google AdWords) is a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and digital
- Good experience in Marketing Strategy and campaign execution
- Knowledge of in SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of social media campaigns
- Experience in dealing with media and creative agencies
- Managing complex projects involving several stakeholders
- Project Management skills: Proven ability to simultaneously manage different projects end-to-end, in a matrix environment and involving several stakeholders
- Strong data-driven thinking with understanding of digital marketing metrics
- Able to use common digital marketing tools (Google analytics, Google adWords, Google Data Studio, Content management system, Salesforce marketing)
- Master the use of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint and Excel including pivot tables
- "Hands on" approach and willingness to "get your hands dirty", can-do attitude
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, able to establish credibility, trust and positive relationships with stakeholders across departments
- Excellent teamwork and cooperation skills
- Creative, able to generate new ideas and opportunities, encouraging unconventional thinking
- Ability to work at high speed and under tight deadlines
- Highly flexible and adaptive to internal and external changes
- Fluency (written and oral) in English. French a plus
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.