Program & Learning Design Coordinator
The Job’s mission
- The Programs and Learning Design Coordinator (PLDC) is responsible for all Program and Learning Design (PLD) operational and administrative procedures.
- The PLDC is responsible for successfully managing a broad range of PLD projects.
- The PLDC provides the PLD Director with the necessary support and assistance to provide service excellence to all external and internal PLD clients and prospects.
Key activities & accountabilities
Operations and Administration
- Ensure efficient and homogeneous PLD operational procedures across all IMD offerings/experiences (F2F/Blended/Hybrid/Online)
- Monitoring and reporting of PLD departmental KPIs
- Provision and analysis of statistics capturing KPIs across all programs/experiences
- Financial modelling and follow up of program profitability including monitoring and management of relevant faculty payment/royalties, scalable cascading models etc
- End to end management of invoicing, supplier creation, PO deployment etc.
- Creation and provision of necessary reports to capture evolving needs and trends
- Creation of internal presentations showcasing comparative data, pedagogical outcomes, financial trends
- Creation of external presentations showcasing IMD innovation, notably for customers, conferences
- Co-ordinate meetings, interaction and follow up with PLD clients
- Respond to all prospect/client queries concerning IMD PLD
- Ensure regular follow up concerning the usage/satisfaction of PLD services.
- Manage pipeline process of new program/experience offerings
- Capturing, creation and communication of internal/external best practice approaches (pedagogical approaches, tools etc) and organization of regular best practice sharing sessions (agenda, speakers etc)
- Collaboration with edtech internal and external partners to launch, monitor and evaluate new pilots
- Monitoring of Program/Learning Design pricing models and propositions based on specific clients’ needs and within IMD’s financial parameters
- Ensure up to date subtitling in multiple languages across online programs based on evolving client demands
- Creation of program masters for internal deployment with sales/marketing teams and other internal stakeholders
- Cross team collaboration (Finance, Learning Managers, PCFAs, Data Quality & Analytics, IT) to ensure a holistic approach to projects, reporting etc
- Co-ordinate and orchestrate interaction with external partners e.g. channel partners
- Ongoing competitor analysis in terms of offerings, services, technologies
- Co-ordination of awards to ensure external recognition of IMD pedagogical achievements
- Lead and manage specific/adhoc projects to successful completion e.g. renewal/referral processes etc
- 'CFC de Commerce', commercial diploma, high school or equivalent.
- Project Management qualification
- Experience in statistical analysis, project management, operational excellence, administrative tasks
- Well organized, proven ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong analytical skills (data, finance, market information)
- Ability to sift through data from multiple sources
- Conscientious, detail oriented
- Project management
- Flexible and motivated to onboard unforeseen activities to meet internal/external demands
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks accurately, on-scope and on time
- Pro-active and comfortable taking initiatives
- No job too big, no job too small’ attitude
- Strong team player
- Previous experience/ability to quickly master a suite of reporting tools e.g. Birst, Salesforce
- Expert knowledge of MS-Office products
- Fluent spoken and written English, any other language a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.