The Job’s mission
- Contribute to IMD’s brand promise ‘Real Learning, Real Impact’ by ensuring accurate collection, measurement, reporting and analysis of IMD’s impact data
- Work closely with relevant IMD stakeholders to determine, document and distribute best practices to constantly enhance IMD’s learning impact
- Ensure follow through of best practices from insight to action
- Liaise with IMD Program teams for specific impact related client requests
Key activities & accountabilities
Data collection, measurement, reporting, analysis and distribution
- Collect data through accurate and automated deployment of immediate, +4 month, +12 month impact surveys in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Ensure launch of automated reminders where appropriate to maximise survey participation
- Ensure accurate measurement of impact data via a range of appropriate KPIs per program including benchmarking
- Ensure automated creation of accurate and timely impact reports per program
- Compile consolidated impact reports across various criteria (program type, delivery method, demographics etc) leveraging IMD systems (Salesforce, Birst, Tableau etc)
- Analyse impact data and provide insightful reports, summaries, benchmarking and proposals
- Distribute impact data to relevant internal and external stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure constant evolution of reporting needs via close collaboration with relevant stakeholders (IT, Reporting, Operations) to ensure data is systematically and continuously captured in IMD’s databases
- Create adhoc analysis and reporting as determined by IMD’s Director of Programs and Learning Design based on evolving needs
Best Practice Documentation and Distribution
- Work closely with relevant IMD stakeholders (Dean of Programs and Innovation, Director of Programs and Learning Design, Faculty, Learning Managers, etc) to capture impact insights and best practices
- Consolidate and distribute best practices via regular reporting, meetings and presentations.
Ensure follow through from Insights to Action
- Develop action plans in collaboration with relevant IMD stakeholders to ensure the timely and complete implementation of impact best practices and initiatives (i.e. follow up, feedback additional measurement, reporting, etc.) across IMD’s portfolio
- Continually develop measurement instruments to better capture impact in a fast moving environment
- Support Program teams and IMD Faculty with client/program specific impact related requests (customized surveys, benchmark studies etc)
- Provide support in handling communication with custom program clients and all program participants as required
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to explain and describe IMD’s baseline impact measurement methodology
- Masters degree or equivalent (relevant experience/competencies strongly considered with Bachelor’s degree).
- Data collection, measurement, reporting, analysis, distribution
- Successful execution of multi-faceted complex projects
- Stakeholder management from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds
- Working within or intimate knowledge of Executive Education
- Outstanding data management and data analytics skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning
- Strong computer skills; competent to find, learn and use new softwares as needed (i.e. Excel, Qualtrics, BI tools eg Birst/Tableau, …)
- Independent with initiative and drive to overcome obstacles and see through projects to a successful conclusion
- ’No job too big, too small’ attitude
- Team player
- Customer focus (internal and external)
- Positive mindset
- Personal drive and initiative
- Highly flexible to adapt to internal and external changes
- Solid understanding of adult learning and pedagogical best practices is an asset
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.