Coaching Excellence Coordinator
Why we are recruiting
The Coaching Excellence Coordinator will facilitate all activities related to coaching for IMD by managing coaching operations process and support.
This entails coordinating various stakeholders such as: Executive Director for Coaching & Leadership Excellence, Faculty, Program Directors, Learning managers, coaching community and Coaching suppliers pool as well as other departments in IMD to support smooth operational and adminstrative end-to-end processes.
Key activities & accountabilities
Coaching operations support
- Support the Post Program Coaching process in alignment with Finance and Legal team: establishment of coaching agreements, processing of invoices, payment follow.
- Coaching enquiries, gathering and providing information internally and externally.
- Manage Coaching Database & Dashboards .
- Carry out general secretarial and other duties as required
Executive Coaching Clients Process follow-up
- Monitor Executive Coaching requests from IMD Executive Coaching site for calibration & support offering creation.
- Manage Executive Coaching process from launch to satisfaction survey, including coaches matching process and monitoring of coaching sessions.
- Collect key topics trends and material preparation for client wrap-up.
Coaching Excellence Communication
- Update communication platforms (Intranet, LinkedIn, …) with relevant and up to date information and documentation related to Coaching Excellence at IMD where necessary in coordination with Communication team
Coaching Programs deployment support
- Supervise and organize executive coaching programs
- Coordinate Executive Coaching programs schedules and materials with Faculty members, Coaching community, Learning Managers and other internal departments (marketing, print shop, restaurant, etc.)
- Create Learning Portals as pre-program information for participants to prepare for their arrival
- Support & monitor participants journey: practices hours log.
- Support Exam preparation: organise and follow up written assignements & practices examination
- Provide support to participants during the whole length of the program
- Prepare Coaching Excellence program budgets in coordination with the Program Director
- On occasion, work on workshops, events
On the WHAT
- Maturité commerciale or Bachelor in hospitality management, tourism, marketing or equivalent
- Experience in a stakeholders management (internal or external),
- Experience working in an international environment
- Fluent in English. French a definite plus.
- Computer literate (MS Office as well as any communication platform) including proficiency in Excel; Teams; Zoom;
- Strong proven organization, time management, and administration skills
- Knowledge of Coaching environnement & community a plus.
On the HOW:
- High level of autonomy and able to take initiatives, flexible mindset
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an independent manner
- Fast-mover and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, abilility to use humor and to adjust to different audiences
- Diplomatic, ability to negotiate with stakeholders at all levels of the hierarchy.
- Ability to identify and propose process improvements
- Upon Events, may be asked to work evenings and weekends
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.