Client Services Specialist (100%)
The Job’s mission
Ensure our clients, or their representative’s, experience a clear, complete, high-quality, best-of-class registration process.
Assist and backup Program Advisors when appropriate.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Execute, improve and ensure highest quality registration experience, by working closely with Program Advisors, Corporate Accounts Directors, Database and other IMD teams.
- Provide world-class support and service to our clients for program application and payment related activities like,
- Purchase Orders, special payment terms;
- Visa procedures (requiring direct contact with embassies), ensuring we follow procedures and special requirements from new client areas;
- Coordinating payment terms and vendor registration in compliance with external client, etc.
- Manage all registration processes including participants’ applications, waiting lists, invoicing, transfers, cancellations, substitutions, rejections, payment follow-ups.
- In coordination with IMD’s Accounting Department, ensure that invoices and payment status are correctly reflected in systems and that post-program revenues are correctly inputted.
- Ensure that all applications are entered into the dedicated database quickly and accurately to best reflect current attendance statistics.
- Pricing and Invoicing: advise on and communicate splits, due dates, templates, terms and conditions and assure alignment between departments.
- High School graduate (Swiss Baccalaureate level).
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Sales, Hotel or Service industry experience.
- Outstanding ability to organise, prioritise and produce consistently high-quality work.
- Accounting or finance related experience, invoice processing or similar.
- Excellent Computer skills - Office minimum, CRM/SalesForce a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- English mother tongue or complete fluency, French and another language a plus.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Customer-focused with a lot of initiative and diplomacy.
- Sense of initiative with attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and self-management.
- Flexible and ability to work in an international fast changing environment.
- Team Player.
- Confident when dealing with clients.
The Institute for Management Development (IMD) is an independent academic institution with Swiss roots and global reach, founded almost 75 years ago by business leaders for business leaders. Since its creation, IMD has been a pioneering force in developing leaders who transform organizations and contribute to society.
Based in Lausanne (Switzerland) and Singapore, IMD has been ranked in the Top 3 of the annual FT’s Executive Education Global Ranking for the last nine consecutive years and in the top five for 17 consecutive years. Our MBA and EMBA programs have repeatedly been singled out among the best in Europe and the world.
We believe that this consistency at the forefront of our industry is grounded in IMD’s unique approach to creating “Real Learning. Real Impact”. Led by an expert and diverse faculty, we strive to be the trusted learning partner of choice for ambitious individuals and organizations worldwide. Challenging what is and inspiring what could be.
How to apply
If you have the above skills and would like to work in our stimulating environment, please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected].
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25EFTA citizenship is required for this position.