IMD MBA graduates are highly sought-after, experienced individuals that require an optimal return on their investment.
A unique IMD career process and career services team supports your job search:
Key steps in the career stream:
- Assess your values, capabilities and skills gaps
- Develop a plan for scouting markets, identifying target companies and preparing your meetings
- Learn from career oriented classroom sessions, guest speakers and alumni
- Network with executives through Orchestrating Winning Performance (OWP), a navigating the future event (NFE), an individual project, an international consulting project (ICP) and on-campus recruiting (OCR)
- Implement your plan to achieve the next stage in your career
||I wouldn't have been given this opportunity by LVMH if it wasn't for IMD. The program projected me into the world I aspired to: from domestic to international; low margin to high margin; with increasing autonomy and responsibility.
Mark Cornell, English, MBA 1999
Managing Director, Sotheby's Europe
Former President and CEO, Moet Hennessy USA (LVMH), Former CEO Edmiston