Below you will find some frequently asked questions on how to become a CLN member, and how to access our wide range of services.
For additional questions regarding CLN membership or access to our services, please use the contact form on the right.
You're not yet a member
- I'd like to join the Corporate Learning Network. What are my next steps?
Corporate Learning Network membership is available for corporations committed to the learning and development of their people. To find out if your company is eligible to become a member, use the contact form on the right and one of our team will get back to you shortly.
Not sure if you're a member?
- Is my company a CLN member?
You are already a member
- How do I access CLN services?
- Do I need a myIMD account to access CLN services?
Yes, your personalized myIMD account is the gateway to all your CLN and IMD services.
- How do I create a myIMD account?
To find out how to create or login with a myIMD account, please download our myIMD Account user guide.
- What can I do if I have lost my myIMD username or password?
- How can I register for a Discovery Event?
Note: Before registering to any event, please check with your internal HR contact who can provide you with further information on your company's policy regarding Discovery Event seat allocation.
To register for a Discovery Event, please go to www.imd.org/calendar and select 'Discovery Events' from the drop down menu. For more details on how to register you can also download our Event Registration user guide.
- How can I subscribe to IMD’s Wednesday Webcasts?
Once signed in, you can change your subscriptions by clicking on your profile icon, and selecting 'Edit account'.
Specific instructions on how to subscribe to the IMD Mailing Lists including the Wednesday Webcast mailer can be found in our CLN Virtual Services user guide. Once you subscribe to the Wednesday Webcasts, you will receive a weekly mailer with the currently playing webcast.
- What can I do if I have missed a previous Wednesday Webcast ?
As a CLN member, you can go at anytime to IMD's Learning Hub to access a full range of webcasts, videos, articles and book summaries. Recent webcasts feature in the Learning Hub auditorium. You can also search for webcasts using the keyword search option.
- How do I navigate the Learning Hub, Global Knowledge Platform or World Competitiveness Online?
You can access our platforms by signing in with your myIMD account at the Members Portal page. For specific instructions on how to navigate both platforms, please download our CLN Virtual Services user guide.
- How can I register for IMD’s Global Leadership in the Cloud programs?
To register for an IMD GLC program please check with your internal HR contact who can provide you with further information on your company's policy regarding GLC seat allocation. For more information on GLCs click here. You can also directly download our application form.