Private Equity 4.0 is upon us, and with it hopefully enough experience to start drawing inferences about what works and what does not in private equity. The financial and economic crises of 2007-2009 were very much the last nails in the long-rotting coffin of private equity “as it used to be”, and a wonderful opportunity to take stock of the developments of the last 70 years in the industry and to envision the future of this most original and resourceful industry.
Private equity had been going through its own revolution, new business models have emerged with fundamentally sounder groundings providing robust bases for sustainability. The event will build on the findings of Prof. Leleux latest book “Private Equity 4.0: Reinventing Value Creation“ published by Wiley in the Fall of 2014.
Discover how to
• Speed up operational value creation – by focusing on a few key action points and aligning resources being those..
• Use strong incentives to accelerate value creation and re-align interests
• Capitalize on strong networks and deep personal relationships
• Work with private equity, either selling to them, buying from there or just managing transitions with them
• Present opportunities to private equity investors
• Professionals interested to understand better the latest ways and means of private equity
• Corporate managers looking to refine their understanding of latest trends in private equity and operational value creation
• Services providers looking for ways to serve private equity clients better
• Corporate managers considering to engineer a buyout transaction