In May 2014, after thirty years of coalition governments, India saw a majority ruled government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This discovery event timed to coincide with a completion of his first year of the government, will focus on the broad changes in the Indian economic landscape. Multinational enterprises (MNEs), which have invested in India, or are considering an investment in India, worry about the serious deficit in governance, and its associated challenges. The discovery event will attempt to take a stock of the new government’s initiatives and the impact on the economy. We will look at both macro-level policy initiatives as well as major business level initiatives. We will use case studies of recent MNE initiatives in India, and provide you frameworks to develop strategic plans for leveraging opportunities in India.
Discover how to
• Update your India knowledge – identify what new opportunities are emerging in India for your business, and what you can do, and how you can do to leverage India for your business growth.
• Learn from real world cases – study recent successes of multinational enterprises in India, and how they are achieving it.
• Plot your network plans – understand how you can identify who is who within the Indian business landscape, and develop who you can connect with to realize your growth strategies.
• Find your zone of maximal impact – given the vast landscape with myriad opportunities for investing, find where you can make the best impact in India with your competitive advantage.
• Strategy professionals in multinational businesses, in charge of emerging markets like India
• Heads of Entrepreneurial Firms or business units, who are considering India as a strategic growth market
• Investment banking professionals who are keen to learn on the developments in the economic front in India
• Senior executives in non-governmental organizations (NGOs) who have significant stakes in India or India-like markets