The IMD Alumni Club of Spain and IMD are pleased to invite you to a Business Forum in Madrid, on Thursday, November 10th, where we will be hosted by Centro de Innovación del BBVA.
We have two distinguished speakers for the evening, namely IMD Alumnus and Chief Financial Officer and Affiliated Companies of Repsol, Mr. Miguel Martinez San Martin and IMD President, Dr. Dominique Turpin.
Miguel will share his knowledge and views on the topic “El Hoy y el Mañana del Petróleo” and Dominique will present and discuss IMD’s research and experience on: “Global Trends: What does it mean for your business?” These two related and critical issues will certainly stimulate an interesting debate among the participants.
Date & Time:
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Event : 18h30 - 20h45 (followed by a cocktail)
- 18:30 - 19:00: Registration
- 19:00 - 19:15: Introduction by Stein Jacobsen, Corporate Development Director, Latin America and Iberia and Fernanda Rodriguez, President, IMD Alumni Club Spain.
- 19:15 - 20:00: “El Hoy y el Mañana del Petróleo” by IMD Alumnus and Chief Financial Officer and Affiliated Companies of Repsol, Mr. Miguel Martinez San Martin.
- 20:00 - 20:45: “Global Trends: What does it mean for your business?” by IMD President, Dr. Dominique Turpin.
- 20:45: Closing and cocktail
Centro de Innovación del BBVA, Auditorio del Centro, Palacio de Santa Bárbara, Plaza de Santa Bárbara, 2 28004 Madrid.
For members of the IMD Alumni Club in Spain: Free of charge
For non-members and guests: EUR 30 (La Caixa – Oficina Principal Madrid: Cuenta 2100 0600 87 0202423219)
i. By invitation only (personal and non-transferable invitation).
ii. Registration is required via the online registration form.
iii.Limited seating; registration will be made in a first come, first serve basis.
For further information about this event, please contact:
Argelia Abascal by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland