IMD’s CLO Roundtable convenes annually and brings together CLOs, Global Heads of Management Development and Vice Presidents of Human Resources to wrestle with a range of issues regarding learning and development at an individual, corporate, global and strategic level.
Topics in previous roundtables have included:
• Building Talent through Learning
• Building sustainable learning solutions
• Changing Employee Behavior – Manipulation or Management Responsibility?
• Fostering Strategic Sensitivity in Organizations: The Role of Corporate Learning
• Priming the Pump: Building Talent Intelligence
• Creating a Superior Employee Value Proposition
• Digital Learning
During the CLO Roundtable we also take an in-depth look at particular case studies with insights from the protagonists who were steering the ship at the time. These have included issues such as:
• The Architecture Of Collaboration, Learning and Innovation
• What if we had SatNav for everything? Could technology build organisational capability whilst simultaneously reducing the need for individual capability?
• Leading the Learning Transformation at Nestle
• Enhancing the individual learning experience: Learning from Van Gogh
• Hertz: Measuring ROI in Learning and Development
• Merchandizing Learning: The Nike Case
The Chief Learning Officers Roundtable includes ample time for high level networking over a reception and formal dinner as well as a closing buffet lunch.
Previous speakers have included:
• Mr. Eivind Slaaen, Head People & Culture Development, Hilti
• Mr. Fausto Palumbo, VP, Global Head of Training and Learning
• Mr. Karl-Heinz Oehler, VP, Global Talent Management, Hertz
• Mr. David T. Mallon, VP, Research and Principal Analyst, Learning & Development, Bersin & Associates
• Mr. Paddy Coyne, VP Enterprise Learning, Shell International B.V