IMD’s CIO Roundtable enables you to connect with colleagues and exchange together around the changing dynamics impacting you, your role, and your business.
The CIO Roundtable features the latest research from the Global Center for Digital Business Transformation, an IMD and Cisco initiative.
Topics in previous roundtables have included:
• Leading Digital Business Transformation
• Managing Business and IT Complexity
• How IT Fumbles Analytics and What to Do About IT! The Challenges and Dilemmas
• Cutting Edge Leadership for CIOs
• How Should We Develop the CIOs of the Future?
Previous speakers have included:
• Dr. Filippo Passerini, CIO & Group President, Global Business Services at Procter and Gamble from 2004 to 2015
• Mr. Daniele Tonella, CEO, AXA Technology Services
• Mr. Jim Barrington, Director, SMS for Life Initiative and former Group CIO, Novartis
• Mr. Magnus Norrstrom, Senior VP and CIO, Skanska
• Mr. Urs Bleisch, Group CIO, Holcim
• Mr. Martin Petry, CIO, Hilti Corporation
This event includes ample time for high level networking over a reception and formal dinner as well as a closing buffet lunch.