Have you ever wondered about the business benefits for your company of building sustainable supply chains more strategically? For example:
- How can sourcing strategically be a key competitive advantage for your company?
- How can it help to build brands and reputation, foster supplier loyalty and reduce costs for all operators in the chain?
- How can you engage your entire value chain in sourcing sustainably?
- What are the most practical and valuable tools to make it happen?
Explore the answers to these questions and more by joining the Master Class. This two-day experience draws on knowledge put together by IMD's CSL Platform, in partnership with the Sustainable Agriculture Initiative (SAI) Platform.
Who is the Master Class for?
The Master Class is designed for heads of sustainability; heads of procurement; other experts in companies, such as strategy, brand and marketing executives; final buyers in supply chains; and first- and second-tier suppliers.
What will you learn?
During the Master Class, we will address the following questions:
- Why is a sustainable sourcing strategy pivotal and how does it link to corporate responsibility?
- How is a sustainable sourcing strategy linked to value creation?
- What important strategic decisions must be made about priorities or requirements in sourcing?
- What are the implications of sustainable sourcing for both a sourcing portfolio and a company's sourcing model?
- What tools can help attain sustainable sourcing objectives?
- How do you partner with the various stakeholders of your value chain?
- How do you get farmers interested in sustainable agriculture?
- How do you adapt a company's culture, structures and processes for strategic implementation?