||Leading High Impact Learning (LHIL)
||The global business environment is changing at a fast pace. The altering contexts play a critical role in understanding and practicing leadership development. How do organizations craft learning structures that respond to these new needs? Leading High Impact Learning 2007 focuses on the changing business reality. It helps understand the new challenges at an organizational and individual leadership level.
||Thursday, June 21, 2007 – starting at 17:00
Friday, June 22, 2007 – ending at 16:00
- To give you new ways to think about how learning can be aligned with the current strategic challenges of your organization
- To introduce you to IMD’s research and Faculty
- To show you how IMD can help you put great learning ideas into action in your organization
- To provide an opportunity for networking and benchmarking with peers from a wide range of companies
||IMD is located in Lausanne, Switzerland, on the shores of Lake Geneva, approximately 40 minutes by road or rail from Geneva International Airport.
- Are you shaping the learning environment in your organization?
- Are you looking for new ideas on how to develop leaders?
- Are you interested in finding out more about IMD, our learning philosophy and service offering?
- If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you should attend Leading High Impact Learning 2007.
||For more information regarding this event please see your next step and contact the event coordinator or download the registration form.
This event is free of charge, by invitation only.
- This event is free of charge, except for hotel accommodation.
- Group reservations have been made in selected hotels close to IMD. Please refer to the LHIL 2008 map of hotels nearby IMD in the "Downloads" section of this webpage.
- Special rates are available, until May 22, 2008.
- Please reserve your hotel room by downloading the LHIL 2008 hotel registration form under the "Downloads" section of this webpage. Please return this form via FAX directly to your selected hotel. Hotel confirmations will be sent directly from the hotel.
IMD offers a complete portfolio of open enrollment, executive development programs. For full details please visit our . Should you wish, an IMD Program Advisor can assist you in deciding on your, or your company’s development requirements. Tel: +41 21 618 07 00 or fax: +41 21 618 07 15