Executive education: IMD’s winning approach to executive education
Executive education is an important tool for global businesses to nurture top leadership talent. It offers executives new knowledge to enhance skills and gives them the opportunity to step back and gain new perspectives.
In an increasingly complex global business environment, leaders will continue to look for ways to stay ahead of the crowd and make meaningful change, ensuring continued need for high-quality executive education.
What’s new in executive education?
Companies and their executives are demanding ever more from executive education programs. The curriculum needs to be relevant to global business challenges and must evolve with world trends.
- Leadership and business management training by respected authorities who are at the forefront of management thought and research, and who are also in touch with the real world of business
- Individual executive business coaching to develop leadership skills
- High-calibre participants who challenge each other and enjoy unique networking opportunities
- Customized executive education programs for company teams
- Hands-on learning experiences that are based in the real world and provide immediate value and impact
Real-world executive education: IMD’s driving principle
Executive education programs designed to address real-world business needs will best help executives – and provide the best return on investment.
This is exactly the approach taken by IMD business school: Real Word, Real Learning. We collaborate with executives and companies to resolve real business issues, build capabilities and prepare for the future. With a 100% focus on executive education, we adopt flexible, impactful learning methods to provide the executive management training that global business people need, when and how they need it. Like the top international organizations we serve, we innovate constantly in response to business challenges and world trends to ensure we continue to deliver the world’s best executive education programs.
Another reason our executive education is so relevant is our global perspective and intellectual and cultural diversity. Our management training programs attract some of the most international groups you’ll meet — experienced executives ready to challenge each other and be challenged by our world-class Faculty.
This pioneering and focused approach explains why IMD is consistently at the top of executive education program rankings. So if you’re looking for the best leadership and business management training from one of the top business schools in the world, then IMD business school is your first choice in executive education.
Join one of the world’s top EMBA programs
Looking for the EMBA that will transform your career?
See how the IMD Executive MBA can help you fulfill your ambitions - download the free brochure now!
Looking for an Executive MBA program? You may also like IMD's:
- Leadership programs for young managers
- Management skills training for high-potential managers
- Business Administration Degrees
- Business management courses for future business leaders
- Personalized executive leadership coaching
- Conflict resolution skills training for experienced managers
- Program for developing leadership skills for women
- Business development strategy training for business leaders
- Executive leadership development program for senior executives
- Strategic marketing training
- Strategic financial courses
- Talent management training
- Corporate governance course for board members
- Training on family businesses dynamics
- Custom corporate leadership programs for companies
- Or use our Program Finder to discover our Executive MBA!